DOLPHON® CB-1145 is a tough, resilient resin for coating electrical and electronic components. An alternative to silicone, urethane and epoxy resins, it can be used for dip and bake coating on electrical and electronic devices where flexibility, cushioning and protection are required.
· Remains flexible at temps from -72° to 155°C
· Very high moisture resistance, low moisture vapor transmission
· Low shrinkage, low embedment stress
· Excellent adhesion properties
· Excellent chemical and abrasion resistance
|Viscosity 23°C||5000 mPa.s (cps)|